SCALABLE GLOBAL SOLUTIONS JSC
Scalable Global Solutions is a Croatian-based startup that enables international small and medium-sized businesses to create and manage their own teams and departments in Croatia without opening an entity.
We make it easy to implement, employ, pay, support & manage teams and departments.
By creating DaaS [Department as a Solution], our clients solve four key issues:
REDUCING OPERATIONAL COSTS UP TO 50%
FINDING AND KEEPING EMPLOYEES
INCREASING EFFICIENCY BY 15%
HQ: Zagreb, Croatia
Industry: Future of Work, Business Solutions, HR, SaaS, BPO, Managed Office Space
Number of employees: 50-100
Fundraising stage: Seed
Looking to raise: €1M
Use of funds: Accelerating sales, Growing the Channel Partnership network, Creating the SGS ONE 2.0, Branding & Marketing
The global SME sector desperately needs cost-saving, process optimisation, and finding talent.
This has forced 96% of all companies in Europe to adapt and rethink their business strategy.
Target market companies face problems such as:
- Not using state–of–the-art processes
- The value chain can be improved
- Too many things are done „in-house“
- 61% increase in operational costs since 2019
WINNING TOP TALENT
- Finding the right people
- Getting talent at all
- 50% increased market shortage of competent and skilled employees in 2023
- No Business Process Optimisation implemented
- Not doing more with less management
- 58% increase in employment cost in the last decade
Lack of competent and skilled labour is the key challenge to 25% of small and medium businesses in 2020 – the number is close to 50% in 2023.
Having a highly-skilled employee base is crucial for innovation.
The Future of Employment
Imagine you can build, run and manage a team using software, and that team is under your direct control but is not on your payroll and you do not have to worry about all the administration. That is what we do.
With DaaS [Department as a Solution], we enable clients to build and manage their remote teams and whole departments in our offices in Croatia.
Create your own team with DaaS and onboard employees with ease.
The game-changing solution is that our clients:
Retain 100% control over their team
Get access to a worldwide talent pool
Do not need to create a subsidiary
Can easily manage their new team and department with our SGS ONE software
How does DaaS work?
1. Client Requirements Plan
• Candidate specifications
• Number of employees
• Level of expertise
• Language skills
• Additional skills
2. SGS Recruitment Process
• Global search for local placement
• Recruitment network in the CEE region and globally
• Filter candidates that match the job description
3. Client Selection
4. SGS Integration
• Employing the candidates
• Payroll and local law compliance
• Dedicate office space and equipment
• Whole department = one monthly invoice
5. Client Integration
• New hires integrated
as clients’ employees
• New team is ready and
set to work
• Exclusively managed
by the client
Investments in technologies supporting Future of Work initiatives will exceed $1 trillion worldwide by 2024 with a robust 17% CAGR over the five-year forecast period.
Investments in 2022
MoM Revenue Growth
In signed deals for 2023+
Valuation YoY Growth
1) Direct Sale – Dedicated and experienced sales managers identify and directly approach suitable SMEs in assigned regions. The expected profit margins per deal range from 35%-42%.
2) Channel Partnership – Our Value-Added Resellers (VARs) have the ability to present our solutions to a wider market.
3) SGS ONE software license – SaaS subscription model.
We sign 36-month contracts with our clients, which auto-renew once they expire.
The average initial contract deal size is ~€100k per year, with 2 employees and an office.
Orbis, our largest client, is currently employing a team of 8 people (developers and consultants), and the goal is to grow their Croatian division to 30.
That single client would then be worth €1.2 million per year and open the possibility of cross-selling our other solutions, increasing the LTV of this client exponentially.
Scalable Global Solutions is looking for a €1.000,000 capital raise in exchange for equity (regular shares) or Convertible Note
NUMBER OF SHARES:……………………. 140.000
LEGAL FORM:…………….. Joint Stock Company