SGS – Scalable Global Solutions – is the first DaaS “Department as a Solution” Provider.
SGS optimizes the efficiency & effectiveness of our client’s value chain and business success. We enable our client’s business success and growth with our DaaS “Department as a Solution”.
Our focus is to drive, create and optimize our client’s impact in their market by making them more successful.
MISSION: “We WORK & YOU GROW”
VISION: To become the global DaaS provider. To change how future generations will work, live & play—introducing a new concept to clients to become more successful and competitive.
Channel Account Manager (F/M/D)
- Proven channel sales and account management experience in OT/IT industry including relationship building for 3 years or longer
- Experience in managing channel partners
- Experience in B2B and B2C
- Ability to work independently and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Flexibility, adaptability and quick to learn new skills
- Positive outlook and a strong ability to take responsibility and being accountable for own actions
- Manage accounts and opportunities with CRM and maximize customer retention
- Fluency in English language
- Previous knowledge in CRM software
- Any additional language
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Marketing, Communications, or related field
Bachelor in Business administration or similar education
Head of sales
- Relocation package
- Flexible working hours
- Permanent employment
- Education budget
- Snacks and free beverages
- Implementation of a strategic network of channel partners in predefined geographic regions such as Scandinavia, the UK, Ireland, DACH, Benelux , France
- Train, manage and implement the channel partner certification and integration in SGS corporative intranet
- Maintain existing relationships to channel partners in software, hardware, or IT consulting services
- Coordinate any arising issues between the sales SGS team and the sales team of the Partner
- Coordinate with partners to develop a joint business plan to mutually agree with business objectives
- Developing and implementing new strategic plans
- Excellent communication skills
- Business literacy in Croatian and English, German is a plus
- Proven training experience is a benefit
- Time management
- Organization skills
- Attention to detail
Result orientation: The ideal candidate has a clear understanding what it means and takes to deliver results on time, budget and quality.
Analytical skills: The ideal candidate has excellent analytical and communicative skills. The candidate has a healthy self- confidence and easily understands and evaluates the given situation.
Open minded and driven by success: He/ She has the ability to quickly drive ideas into solutions while helping to provide input and help the team.
Strategic orientation: The candidate is quickly able to work and integrate himself into new and challenging projects.
Send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Email subject title: Your name – Channel Account Manager (F/M/D)