Our client is a European international organization headquartered in Germany. They are a leading consultancy organization focusing on the SMB, SME, and Enterprise clients market.
The focus is to digitize their business processes: from the joint elaboration of customized ‘big pictures’ to the practical implementation of projects. The digitalization and automation of business processes along the entire value chain ensure the competitiveness of our customers.
Since 1986 the company has grown to more than 650+ employees.
Our employees’ process-related know-how and innovative flair, combined with the expertise gained from 30-plus years of successfully undertaking international projects in various sectors, make us a competent partner.
Our client has direct representations in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Paris, Straßburg, the Netherlands, United States, and Shanghai.
Senior Full-stack developer (F/M/D)1
- Experience in the Microsoft Azure platform & in the field of Microsoft Power Platform / Dynamics 365
- 3-5 years of experience and knowledge in Backend Development with the Microsoft technology (.NET, C#)
- 3-5 years of experience in the field of Frontend Development with the modern technology (HTML5, CSS3, ECMA-Script 6, TypeScript)
- Fluency in English and German (B2 minimum)
It´s a bonus if you have:
- Familiarity with SAP and Salesforce (a plus but not mandatory)
Master’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
Willingess to Travel (%)
Busines Development,Cloud ICT solutions,Software Development
- Relocation package
- No psychological testing (we’ve all been there)
- Flexible working hours
- Permanent employment
- Possibility of remote work
- Education budget
- Free German language lessons within work hours
- Helping with the design and development of the software
- Testing and debugging software to keep it optimized
- Writing clean code for the front and back end of the software
- Ensuring cross-platform compatibility and optimization
- Testing and maintaining already existing solutions
- Keeping up with the technological advances to optimize the software
- Communication effectiveness of technologies to the decision-makers
- Responsibility for the professional and technical procedures from defined client portfolios.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs
- Interested in business development
- Result orientation
- Customer success
- Open-minded and driven by success
- Collaboration and influencing
- Eager for technical Learning
- Drive for Results
- Decision Quality
- Good time management and problem-solving
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills