SGS – Scalable Global Solutions – is the first DaaS “Department as a Solution” Provider.
We blend EMEA and NEARSHORE resources to provide comprehensive business solutions that are highly cost-efficient. We have invented “DaaS” [Department as a Solution] as the new disruptive solution for companies and their workforce.
We bring them into the 21st century. We are the only “DaaS” provider who has taken the “Virtual Workforce” concept to the next level. Our “DaaS” allows our clients to increase productivity while reducing costs simultaneously.
SGS is a High-Tech Software & Digital DaaS provider – Here for you, a market of 9+ Mio. Highly educated people. We optimize with DaaS 8 core departments/functions of our clients. Our client can implement their tailormade teams in Sales, HR, Operations, Back Office, IT, Finance, Marketing, and Customer Care. Implementing for our clients under their lead and management, DaaS Teams across our client’s vital corporate functions is our core competence and the added value we bring to the client. At the core of our DNA, SGS has earned a reputation for creating high-impact solutions, helping our clients stay pertinent-relevant, more efficient & profitable. DaaS will bring a global paradigm shift with the needed significant value add to our clients by serving as a progressive advisor & facilitator to our client’s professional endeavours.
MISSION: “We WORK & YOU GROW” – SGS optimizes the efficiency & effectiveness of our client’s value chain and business success. We enable our client’s business success and growth with our DaaS “Department as a Solution”. We help them to move into the 21st century. Our focus is to drive, create and optimize our client’s impact in their market by making them more successful.
VISION: To become the global DaaS provider. To change how future generations will work, live & play—introducing a new concept to clients that enable them to become more successful and competitive.
Senior Talent Acquisition Manager [M/F/D]
Fluent English (C1) is a must, German language is a plus
- 4+ years of proven work experience as a Recruiting Manager, Recruitment Consultant, or Coordinator for IT profiles
- Hands-on experience with HR databases
- Experience with (phone and in-person) interviews, candidate screening, and evaluation
- Familiarity with social media and other professional networks
- Excellent verbal and written communication and team management skills
- Strong decision-making skills
- Fluency in English language (additional language is a plus)
Willingess to Travel (%)
Digital Workplace,Headhunting, Consulting, Recruiting, AI, ML, Talent Search, Active Search, Attract & Retain Talent, Digital HR, HR, Talent Development, and Talent Identification,IT,Telekomunication
- Relocation package
- Flexible working hours
- Permanent employment
- Education budget
- Hiring Bonuses
- Snacks and free beverages
- Active sourcing
- Update current and design new recruiting procedures
- Implement new sourcing methods
- Review recruitment software and suggest the best option for company needs
- Research and choose job advertising options
- Coordinate with department managers to forecast future hiring needs
- Stay up-to-date on labour legislation and inform recruiters and managers about changes in regulations
- Participate in job fairs and career events
- Build the company’s professional network through relationships with HR professionals, colleagues, and other
- Work closely with the marketing department, and develop employer branding strategies.
- Proactively seek market intelligence to gain a competitive advantage in attraction, assessment and sourcing methodologies.
The necessary skills the person should attain are:
- Good organizational and administrative skills
- Excellent skills in using B2B tools like LinkedIn, Xing, and alternatives
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Being able to deal with various projects at a time, problem-solving skills
- Excellent data processing and IT skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Result orientation: clear understanding of what it means and takes to deliver results on time, within budget, and within quality
- Analytical skills: excellent analytical and communicative skills
- The applicant has healthy self-confidence and quickly understands and evaluates the given situation
- Open-minded and driven by success
- Strategic orientation: able to work and integrate himself into new and challenging projects
- Collaboration and influencing