At Scalable Global Solutions, we are always looking to strengthen our organization by adding the best available talent to our staff. We are seeking a Talent Searcher to help us source and administer the individuals for various roles in our company.
We have invented “DaaS” [Department as a Solution] as the new disruptive solution for companies and their workforce.
We bring them into the 21st century. We are the only “DaaS” provider who has taken the “Virtual Workforce” concept to the next level.
Talent Searcher (student)
English is a must, German is a benefit
- Conceptualize, create, and execute
- Rise to any challenge and offer solutions
- Have a passion for in-depth research and project work that is systematic and detailed
- Have strong attention to detail, organizational skills, and time management
- Able to flex and problem-solve to manage competing demands in a driven environment
- Results-oriented self-starter with a track record of personal accountability, strong work ethic, and integrity
Zagreb – Office
You are a student, have 30 hours per week to spare, willing to work in a fast-growing company. Enough for us 🙂
Headhunting, Consulting, Recruiting, AI, ML, Talent Search, Active Search, Attract & Retain Talent, Digital HR, HR, Talent Development, and Talent Identification
As our first talent searcher, you will be challenged to be creative, leading key market research and talent mapping projects to build deep, long-term diverse talent pipelines.
Most significant to your success will be strong market research, sourcing techniques, a love of analytics, and the ability to influence.
- Identify target populations of candidates via the recruitment system database, online databases (such as LinkedIn), conference websites, Google searches, other search engines, and information gleaned from other market research.
- Form close relationships with hiring managers to ensure clear candidate/interviewer expectations
- Source applicants through online channels, such as LinkedIn and other professional networks
- Identify, contact, and refine the most suitable talent from available candidates
- Assess candidates’ information, including C.Vs., portfolios, and references
- Attend briefing sessions with Recruiters and Hiring Managers to understand the requirements
- Maintain an up-to-date candidate database and CRM
- Request referrals from current employees and external networks
- Have excellent communication skills both written and verbal and able to communicate research within the team and engage with candidates with varying professional levels
- Advanced MS Office user
- Proficient in documentation processes and keeping up with industry trends
- Interest in the IT industry is a plus
If you are driven, curious, analytical, and love to build something from scratch, we would love you to be our first searcher.
Send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Email subject title: Your name – Student – Talent Searcher