Software Test Engineer (m/f/d)
Scalable Global Solutions d.d. (SGS) is a Croatian-based company shaping the Future of Work. Thanks to DaaS (Department as a Solution), SGS enables international small and medium-sized companies to select, create, implement, manage, operate and move their local teams and departments into Croatia. SGS is where ambitious and skilled talent finds full-time opportunities for fast-growing and impactful companies across Europe.
We work with a global market leader and innovator of hardware and software solutions for embedded controller software development in the Automotive and Aerospace industries. In 1988, it was founded in Germany, employing over 2,000 dedicated people worldwide who are committed to making embedded controls software development efficient. They are seeking creative and motivated professionals for their Zagreb office. Control prototyping, Hardware-in-the-Loop simulations, and other exciting and technologically cutting-edge product development projects await you.
We are looking for a Software Test Engineer (f/m) to further develop our products ConfigurationDesk and Real-Time Testing.
ConfigurationDesk is a configuration and code generation tool that enables the automatic implementation of behavioural models and I/O and bus system support for hardware-in-the-loop (HIL) simulators. Real-Time Testing is a Python-based real-time test automation tool to be used with hardware-in-the-loop (HIL) simulators.
Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or comparable
Several years of experience in complex software testing in relation to technical/embedded systems
Good conversational English skills (B2)
NICE TO HAVE (desirable, but not mandatory)
Good knowledge of Python and/or other programming languages like C, C++, C#, Java
Experience in working with MATLAB/Simulink
Experience in working with automotive bus systems (e.g. CAN, LIN, FlexRay or Ethernet)
German Language Skills (is a plus)
· Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or comparable
· Configuration tests tools and run-time tests of generated real-time applications running systems
· Review system and functional requirements, use cases, performance specifications, and interface design documents
· Analyze and write test concepts, functional test specifications as well as test case specifications
· Design and implement functional tests (automatic tests in Python and/or manual tests) on basis of the requirements and test specifications, commission and verify the tests
· Set up and execute tests, analyze and track/correct failing tests, document test results
· Work together in close collaboration with other test engineers, developers, etc.
Detail-oriented, yet capable and interested in seeing things from a broader perspective (system understanding)
Personal initiative and strong communication and teamwork skills