Olive House is an organization for hospitality and traveling founded in 2014 by Oliver & Jacqueline Walter. In addition to having apartments at the seaside on Pag Island in Croatia, their guests have various organized activities throughout the year.
Their growth plan includes setting up a base of operations in Zagreb, while the on-site operations will be conducted on the island of Pag, near Zadar. To do so, they need an adequate solution to handle external maintenance and management of their business while abroad. This includes having a virtual office, meeting rooms, executive assistants, fleet management, local law expertise, and accounting support on-demand.
- On-demand executive assistants, legal support, fleet management, and office space.
- Sourcing maintenance workers throughout the year (not only during summer).
- Broadening the company’s services + complete relocation from Germany.
- Handled all administration (legal, facility, office, logistics) without the client having to visit the site themselves.
- Create a Business Development Plan with a timeline of activities for the next 3 years.
- Possibility of using the SGS ONE software as a CRM system (sales + marketing as well as booking guests).