SGS – Scalable Global Solutions – is the first DaaS “Department as a Solution” Provider.
SGS optimizes the efficiency & effectiveness of our client’s value chain and business success. We enable our client’s business success and growth with our DaaS “Department as a Solution”.
Our focus is to drive, create and optimize our client’s impact in their market by making them more successful.
MISSION: “We WORK & YOU GROW”
VISION: To become the global DaaS provider. To change how future generations will work, live & play—introducing a new concept to clients to become more successful and competitive.
Senior Account Manager (F/M/D)
English C1, German B1 – bonus but not mandatory
- Proven channel sales and account management experience in OT/IT industry including relationship building for 3 years or longer
- Experience in managing channel partners
- Experience in B2B and B2C
- Ability to work independently and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Flexibility, adaptability and quick to learn new skills
- Positive outlook and a strong ability to take responsibility and being accountable for own actions
- Manage accounts and opportunities with CRM and maximize customer retention
- Fluency in English language
- Previous knowledge in CRM software
- Any additional language
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Marketing, Communications, or related field
Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Marketing, Communications, or related field is preferred.
Willingess to Travel (%)
Cloud ICT solutions,Computer Software,Digital Workplace,End to end solutions,HR,Information Technology & Services,Medical Device,Pharmaceuticals
- Relocation package
- Flexible working hours
- Permanent employment
- Education budget
- Snacks and free beverages
- Implementation of a strategic network of channel partners in predefined geographic regions such as Scandinavia, the UK, Ireland, DACH, Benelux , France
- Train, manage and implement the channel partner certification and integration in SGS corporative intranet
- Maintain existing relationships to channel partners in software, hardware, or IT consulting services
- Coordinate any arising issues between the sales SGS team and the sales team of the Partner
- Coordinate with partners to develop a joint business plan to mutually agree with business objectives
- Developing and implementing new strategic plans
Business development: The ideal candidate has a solid understanding and track record of developing and creating new business opportunities by communicating to the highest level within a corporation. Presenting and acquiring business in a top down mentality by going to the decision making level. Proven ability to present at C.E.O. / Decision Making level. Ability to drive a solution driven approach.
Result orientation: The candidate builds a result driven team and is able to deliver a trustworthy funnel and committed project and revenue forecast.
Strategic orientation: The candidate can detach from immediate business relations and sketch compelling business priorities for the month and the quarter. He / She is able to priorities the best changes and projects that does have to most likelihood for closure to ensure the achievement and over performance of set goals and expectations.
Customer success: The ideal candidate is committed to understand the needs of the customer and clients and is able to understand the driving and underlying cause of the project. He is the lead example for his team in customer facing situations and drives customer contacts and builds relationships to the key interfaces.
Open minded and driven by success: He / She has the ability to react in competitive situations to overcome the competitive problem and drives the team into the right direction to closure.
Collaboration and influencing: The successful job accomplishment will strongly depend on collaboration with peers in the management and his team on a daily bases. The ideal candidate will be able to effectively cooperate within the global group and become a go-to person for many peers within the organization.
Result orientation: The ideal applicant has a clear understanding what it means and takes to deliver results on time, budget and quality. That includes a revenue target and profit target as well as generating leads for the field organization.
Analytical skills: The ideal candidate has excellent analytical and communicative skills. The applicant has a healthy self-confidence and easily understands and evaluates the given situation.
Open-minded and driven by success: He/she has the ability to quickly drive ideas into solutions while helping to provide input and help to the team.
Strategic orientation: The candidate is quickly able to work and integrate himself into new and challenging projects.
Collaboration and influencing: The successful job accomplishment will strongly depend on collaboration with peers and within the organization.
Teaming and Gravitas: To ensure success in his/her field the person need a high level of social competence being a team player and needs gravitas in the presentation towards customers, colleagues and superior management.
Send your application to: email@example.com
Email subject title: Your name – Senior Account Manager (F/M/D)