SGS – Scalable Global Solutions – is the first DaaS “Department as a Solution” Provider. We blend EMEA and NEARSHORE resources to provide comprehensive business solutions that are highly cost-efficient. We have invented “DaaS” [Department as a Solution] as the new disruptive solution for companies and their workforce.
We bring them into the 21st century. We are the only “DaaS” provider who has taken the “Virtual Workforce” concept to the next level. Our “DaaS” allows our clients to increase productivity while reducing costs at the same time. – SGS is a High- Tech Software & Digital DaaS provider
Check it out… DaaS
We optimize with DaaS 8 core departments/functions of our clients. Our client can implement their tailormade teams in Sales, HR, Operations, Back Office, IT, Finance, Marketing, and Customer Care. Implementing for our clients under their lead and management, DaaS Teams across our client’s vital corporate functions is our core competence and the added value we bring to the client. At the core of our DNA, SGS has earned a reputation to create high-impact solutions, helping our clients stay pertinent-relevant, more efficient & profitable.
DaaS will bring a global paradigm shift with the needed significant value add to our clients by serving as a progressive advisor & facilitator to our client’s professional endeavours.
MISSION: “We WORK & YOU GROW” – SGS optimizes the efficiency & effectiveness of our client’s value chain and business success. We enable our client’s business success and growth with our DaaS “Department as a Solution”. We help them to move into the 21st century. Our focus is to drive, create and optimize our client’s impact in their market by making them more successful.
VISION: To become the global DaaS provider. To change how future generations will work, live & play—introducing a new concept to clients that enable them to become more successful and competitive.
Investment Account Manager (F/M/D)
The ideal candidate should fulfill the below requirements for this role:
- You have either more than 5+ years of experience in selling solutions or
- You have more than 3+ years of experience in the sales environment in financial services
- You are a communicative, organized person who values people, time, and teamwork
- Regular calls, meetings, and presentations with investors are part of your daily routine
- Problem-solving and decision making is the same thing for you
Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Finance, Business Administration or Economics
Willingess to Travel (%)
- An opportunity to work in a dynamic startup, where you can grow, learn and help us shape this company to be a global player
- A positive work environment and open communication – we like to be professional but also casual when there is an opportunity.
- Stimulating salary and enticing bonuses!
- Professional development
- Work-life balance
- Flexible working hours
- Amazing coffee machine
- Experience in B2B or B2c would be beneficial.
- You should have a sales record of at least 3+ years under your belt to be considered.
- To be considered for this role, you must deliver results and have accomplished your previous goals.
- This role comes with an attractive salary and bonus structure.
- Identify quality and appropriate investment leads through different channels.
- Presenting investment cases and arranging introduction calls
- Documentation administration
- Active communication with potential investors
- Tracking client progress in the CRM system
- Excellent communication skills
- Business literacy in Croatian and English, German is a plus
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office
- Time management
- Organization skills
- Attention to detail
Result orientation: The ideal candidate has a clear understanding of what it means and takes to deliver results on time, budget and quality
Analytical skills: The ideal candidate has excellent analytical and communicative skills. The candidate has healthy self-confidence and quickly understands and evaluates the given situation.
Open-minded and driven by success: They can quickly turn ideas into solutions while helping to provide input and help the team—ability to move a contact through all the stages of a successful investment.
Strategic orientation: The candidate is quickly able to work and integrate himself into new and challenging projects
Team Player: who knows his way around with people and pique their interest, regardless of whether it’s your team or the potential investor.
Out of the Box: your ability to see us from the investor’s point of view while listening to his questions and concerns allows you to find a path and arguments back to us as a successful investment as you can think outside the box.
Send your application to: email@example.com
Email subject title: Your name – Investment Account Manager (F/M/D)